Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Oh Baby, Its Gone By Fast!!

This is Kevin and I when we were dating: Dec.- 07



This is Kevin seeing me for the first time in my wedding dress: March -08Us on our honeymoon: March- 08Me and Kevin hiking: June -08At fish lake: July 08Us with gashes: Aug. -08Happy Birthday Kevin!: Aug. -08





NOW A LOOK TO THE FUTURE:





This is our family in June -09:





That's right, I'm pregnant!!





This is how Kevin found out: Sep. - 08




This is how Breeona found out: Oct. -08
This is how Mimi and Papa Hagel found out. Oct - 08



Grandpa and Grandma Gunderson:
This is how Aunti Kelsi found out: Oct. 08




And this is how your finding out!!

19 comments:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Hooray!!! Congratulations, guys! We are so excited for you! Breeona is going to be the best big sister ever! I LOVE all of the pictures!

Our babies can be friends!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

I wondered why you were naming your page "oh baby." That would make you due in May or June?

Jodi

Lisa said...

Congrats!! We are so excited for you. Thanks for sending the news in such a fun way, love the photo journaling.
Lisa, Marc and Alyssa

We are the Dall family said...

Oh Congrats!!! We are excited for you!!

Diana said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! (That is me being really excited for you!) Congrats! And that was a super cute way to tell us! Thanks!

Trent and Cas said...

congrats...how exciting!!

Jeff and Erin said...

Congrats guys, we are so excited for you!
And I'm so glad that you guys have a blog, hooray!

Unknown said...

I had a feeling when I saw the Oh BABY!!!! I am so excited for your family!!!!! I love you and I'll call you tomorrow!

Lisa said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations!! I had no clue when I read the "Oh Baby" It's a good thing you spelled it out for us slower ones :)

Cheri said...

Wow! How exciting! Great news just in time for the holidays. Our prayers are with Stephanie and the new baby.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning From the Hagel grandparents.
We are sooooooo........ excited for you and for # 9 grandchild for us. Love all of you.
Mimi and Papa

Anonymous said...

hah you and your baby without a name beginning with B haha.
umm can you help me with my blog lol i am completely lostt!!! kelsigunderson.blogspot.com

Dan & Calli Ellinger said...

How exciting! How fun to have a litle one on the way. You will have a darling little helper!

dcprattfamily said...

That's sooo amazing!! When are you due??

Jason and Sabrina said...

congrats you guys we are so excited for you.

Rissa and Jared said...

i realized we read your post forever ago and never commented (i'm a total comment slacker). I dunno if you read Seriously, So Blessed, but you need a maternity shirt that says, "Hottest Fetus Ever" or make your own shirt with something cute cause her blog is kinda boring now.

Bridget said...

Wonderful news! Congratulations on this exciting event!

stephanie beals said...

Stephanie!! Congrats on being pregnant. That is so exciting. I came across your blog via facebook and thought i'd say hi. Im so glad things are great for you!. if you want, my site is www.stephbeals.blogspot.com

Tringali Family said...

Congratulations! How are you feeling?