Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Day of Hair Cuts:

Breeona was playing upstairs. She was watching TV. She WAS being good. THEN she came down stairs and says " Mom your going to be mad at me, I cut my barbies hair." Oh man I thought what to do.... "Breeona when did you realize that this was a bad choice?" "UM, right after I finished the second dolls hair." AHHHHH So she got a timeout and a firm talking to and here is the damage:


SO LATER THAT DAY:


Kevin went to his brother Jared's house after work to do a little work on the boat. He comes home with a grin on his face cause he got his hair cut. His brother Jared cut it. It was super short and it looked good but I started to notice something in the back just wasn't right. WELL my first thought went to the fact that Jared has been trying to convince Kevin to shave a Y on the back of his head for about 2 years now. Kevin just wont do it, which is good. But did he finally convince him? NO I turn Kevin around and find this:

While Jared cut Kevin's hair he left a little behind on purpose. Kevin was all business in the front and had a bit of a party in the back! lol I laughed so hard for so long I started crying. The best part is that Kevin had no idea until I said something. Oh man. Lucky for Kevin we were able to borrow some hair cutting tools and fix it up.

7 comments:

We are the Dall family said...

Oh, that is so funny! And SO Jared! Pay back are a....

Travis and Ashlee said...

It's about time you put something on here!!! Still think it was really funny what his brother did

Meka said...

That is so funny he had no idea! I would have laughed pretty hard too. At least Breeona is cutting her dolls hair instead of her own.

Sarah said...

Well at least it was just the barbie's hair and NOT hers!! And as far as Kevin that is hilarious!!!! Funny Funny Funny!!

Trent and Cas said...

looks like somethin jared would do...lol

Dan & Calli Ellinger said...

Yep, that is something Jared would do! How funny!!!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Soooooo funny!!! Clint (luckily) hasn't suggested having a Y shaved into his head! :)

I cut my Barbie's hair too, but she got a butch cut! At least Breeona's Barbie's still have "girl" hair!