Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Monster Toes

So its almost Halloween! whot whot. Breeona is very excited because she gets to dress up at at school on Thursday and has no school Friday, Monday, or Tuesday....That's right a 5 day weekend! Nuts. Here in NV we celebrate when we became a state by having no school! And lucky us that day is Oct. 31. So we always have a three day weekend for Halloween. So for Miss B's class this year I wanted to send her to school with a little treat to celebrate, my problem was I had no idea what... THEN I ran into these: I had to make them they are perfect for third graders and super easy for me. I have a confession: I am not a good dipper. I can't get my chocolate right for dipping and I don't know how to cover my cookie without covering my entire hand. :( sad I know so my toes are only part way covered.

While chocolate melted with green food coloring
Dip in some nutter butters
shake off extra chocolate
 Place on wax paper with a half a dot for the nail
I couldn't find any dots so I used "spice drops" it worked just as well
let um dry
  I got some snack zip lock bags and made some cute toppers.
 blue guy
 green guy
purple guy

done!

Oh, and I did happen to taste a few toes. They are yummy!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Mari Lynne said...

Cute idea! They look great and of course the kids will love them.