We had such a nice Christmas this year. I felt so warm and full of love this season. I wasn't stressed out and was just so grateful about life. Here are some snaps of our Christmas morning:
![]() |
| Breeona giving me a sassy smile- shes excited to get into her stocking. |
![]() |
| Jaxon finally stopped crying and was still tired- so cute he's rubbing his eyes and stretching. |
![]() |
| Reading a letter from 'santa'. She said "funny Santa's handwriting looks a lot like daddy's" lol |
![]() |
| sweet shades |
![]() |
| Cmas morning picture with our jammies on. |
![]() |
| Christmas Morning Rolls- not Christmas without these puppies |
![]() |
| it was so good I forgot to take a picture- it was almost gone by the time I remembered |
![]() |
| she loves the stuff I made for her! |
![]() |
| my cute hubs |
![]() |
| new car mat that momma made |
![]() |
| look at that dropped jaw- she loves her new jewelry |
![]() |
| ohhhhh a new truck! get it out NOW! |
![]() |
| playing with toys in the front |
![]() |
![]() |
| rocks are so much better |
![]() |
| She has a better spiral than me. |

















2 comments:
Love the car mat! Great job!
Thanks Lisa! I made two of them for Cmas presents. It was so much work but worth it! I got the idea from the blog a girl and a glue gun.
Post a Comment