Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Jaxon is an artist- a tattoo artist

 I was down on the computer and Jaxon was upstairs playing quietly......

too quietly....

I went upstairs to get Jaxon because we NEEDED to be at Breeona's school in five minutes to eat lunch with her. It was a special day for her where parents can come in and have lunch and read books.

I get upstairs and find that Jaxon has somehow reached into that cardboard box and pulled out some of Breeona's markers.....

It was everywhere!! Legs, carpet, doors, walls, laundry basket, more walls..... everywhere except on the cardboard box!
I had no time to clean up because I was running late as it was so I just slipped a pair of pants over what he already had on and we where out the door!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Becky said...

Oh my goodness! Laila loves scribbling on her legs and arms but thank goodness she hasn't ever done that to any of my walls yet! Hope it comes off easy for you.

Brian and Ashley said...

Oh WOW! Ha ha ha I'm sorry but all I could do was laugh.... That is just TOO funny... I totally hear you on the "too quietly" part... so unfortunate that when they are nice and quiet it usually equals disaster. :)