This past weekend we went camping with the Gundersons. It was so fun. Breeona rode around a little with her aunt Kelsi.
Kevin drove me all around the place. I get nervous when I drive myself. I have to drive in easy places and I only went into like third. But when Kevin drives I'm not nervous at all. It is so fun to go fast and crazy.
Breeona wanted to go riding with her dad. She loves to go fast. Nothing scares her.
Breeona and I let Kevin and Grandpa play a for a few minutes while we climbed on some rocks. While we were up there we could see them whizzing by.
Most of the first day Breeona spent with her Grandpa Gunderson. He would stop and she would say "Grandpa why are we stopping?" He would go up some big dunes and I would worry a little and she would say " Grandpa lets do that again!"
Here is the hard rider.

5 comments:
Gundersons always do such fun things!!
You guys are CRAZY! :) You're much braver than I am! I don't think I would even make it into third gear! I rode with my sister in the last year, and she tipped us!
I'm glad you had fun (and that you made it home safely)! :D I love reading your blog!
Grandpa Gunderson... has a nice ring to it! Looks like you guys had fun! Almost makes me want to buy a 4-wheeler, or motorcycle!
Love both of your blogs, Stephanie. It is fun to still be able to see what you and your family are up to.
Hey Stranger :)
it's your long lost cousin in Seattle Washington (Nisha)
I love the pic with the ATV'S. My daughter Aryanna has her own too. She loves to ride it, mostly when we have to chase her down if she goes too fast. Luckily we had a remote kill switch installed so that we can kill the engine. Anyways i am glad that your family has a blog site so that we can keep in touch. here is our address http://alofaoyewilsonfamily.blogspot.com/
We also just had another baby :)
Announcing the Arrival of
Puletua Larry Maximus Wilson
Born on April 7, 2008 at 5:45pm, weighing in at 9lbs 12oz and 21 3/4 in.
love ya
The Wilson Family
Nisha, Eliu, Aryanna, Puletua
Post a Comment